8 Laws to stay healthy
GYM gardening, Aerobic classes, sport for fun
Fruits , nuts grains and vegetables. Consume them in the closest natural state possible. Be organized and creative
Drink 6-8 Glasses of water, avoid tap water
4 types of Rest:
Physical rest, Mind rest, Spiritual rest, Social rest
Early morning air is great before pollution levels rise
Good chemical reactions happen in our body only when exposed to the sun.
Give yourself limits, do not indulge in anything good or bad.
We are spiritual beings, look after your soul. Love is the key
Food Gardening Club:
Every Tuesday 11:30AM – 15:00PM. Message the box on the side of the screen to register.£3 per session.
- Growing food in the city’s /balcony’s / small lands
- Different types of soil and rotating the land
- How to start an allotment & and designing an edible garden
- How to preserve grown food
- Easy to grow foods, annuals and perennials
Ron Finley shows the way to effective creative gardening
Below is a small documentary on how to use space effectively to easily grow food. Starting small is the key.
How to reclaim unused spaces and change the face of a city.