Two Olive Trees
A little background info about us and what we do and future projects.
Two Olive Trees began at the beginning of 2012; starting from the simplicity of a face book page. Sharing information on health and dieting, with a hint of Christian affection.
Two Olive Trees have grown unbelievably fast, Reaching over 800,000 people, in over 20 countries.
Health is Wealth
The Key to Great health. 8 basic simple laws of health.
The Homeless Project
Two Olive Trees, our aims are simple
- To meet needs of homeless people in the London boroughs,
- Share the Love and the opportunity to know God.
- Share information on health dieting and staying safe.
The homeless project sprouted when we noticed the huge number of homeless people residing in and around the Charing cross area of central London.
After research we discovered that over 6,400 people slept rough during 2012-13 in London. the above art work was taken by Nycollas Abreu
People struggle, we all do at some point in our lives. Someone loses their job, another has an injury or death in the family. We understand.
Consider ourselves blessed and give those who live on our doorsteps something to feel blessed about.
below is the 2013-2014 homeless project team on a nature trip at Heathrow Grow
Sharing the Gospel
Share the Love of Jesus Christ. meet with kindness and love and without judgement. Have patience as did Jesus Christ.
What does it mean to be a Christian?
- Develop a relationship with God.
- Love your nabour.
- Believe The Lords word, the Bible.
- Be a kind person a light to thous in darkness.
- Acts 11:26 1 John 2:6 Philippians 2:12-18 Romans 10:9-10 Ephesians 2:8-9
Two Olive Trees sponsors health events, community events and workshops. see terms and conditions.
Food Gardening Club:
Every Tuesday 11:30AM – 15:00PM. Message the box on the side of the screen to register.£3 per session.
- Growing food in the city’s /balcony’s / small lands
- Different types of soil and rotating the land
- How to start an allotment & and designing an edible garden
- How to preserve grown food
- Easy to grow foods, annuals and perennials
Please feel free to message us if you have any questions regarding any of the above projects.