Project Manager UK – London
|Responsible for overall management and execution of the project and coordination of the project team.
- Interpret the relevant client materials to assess all possible project deliverables in addition to those identified during the sales phase of the study.
- Primary customer contact for the project working closely with the customer’s project leadership to achieve the study goals.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to QMS (Quality Management System), adequate planning and resourcing, as well as budget oversight and forecasting.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Project Team maintains high quality service and on time delivery of data and project outputs for the customer.
- Responsible for developing, reviewing and approving other project related study documentation during the course of the Project Lifecycle.
- Develop the project and validation plan paying specific attention to all the project deliverables.
- Conduct periodic status checkpoints with customers and teams to assess progress against the plan.
- Perform re-forecasts of project variables as necessary throughout project.
- Responsible for the preparation and review of status reports on all project activities and issues as required. Review the project actual versus budget on a regular basis, identifying and creating Changes in Scope (CIS) as appropriate.
- Conduct internal and external post mortem reviews and reports.
- Utilize project management skills of communication, presentation, time management, organization and planning to successfully implement company’s products.
- Work with Program Managers as needed to ensure consistency between projects with a single sponsor.
- Other responsibilities will be assigned as required.
We are looking for Finance and Accounting graduates available for work in Hillingdon, you shall demonstrate strong communication skills, and be seeking a varied and challenging role.
leading professional services company is looking for someone with solid copywriting and marketing campaigns experience from within the social care or primary care industries to join their successful and dynamic team. This is a fast-paced role and would suit a proactive marketer who is passionate