- Olive oil is rich in antioxidants, it basically helps in repairing the damage and help in the growth of new hair.
- great for keeping the hair soft and shiny.note this oil is a heavy oil and can not be used for pressing as it has a very low burning heat.
- There is this hormone known as DTH. olive oil does is that it reduces the production of this hormone and cuts down the problem of hair loss, encouraging hair growth:)
- ( if DHT is increased it results to hair loss in women) This hormone causes a decrease in the shaft of the hair follicle thus, leading to hair loss. making olive oil great hor the hair.
- Choose the Highest Quality of Olive Oil Use only olive oil that is labeled “extra virgin”.
Nutritional Value – vitamins E, K, and A as well as polyphenols, squalene, oleocanthol, triterpenes and hundreds more micronutrients make olive oil a healthy choice.olive oil is not hydrogenated oil. Hydrogenation creates dangerous trans-fats found in margarine
Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.