Simple yet effective suggestions
- Lemon and liver are lovers!
- Vitamin K is important for cirrhosis of the liver.
- Use only cold pressed vegetable oils, no grease (butter, margarine, shortening, meat fat)
- Drink lots of water (distilled or pure preferred)
- Food high in potassium is wanted
- Do not take alcohol, nicotine, fish fowl, meat, table salt , soft drinks, sugar or sugar foods, tea, fried foods.
- Have lots of bananas, blackstrap molasses, wheat bran, kelp and dulse, prunes.
- Eat as much raw veg and fruit as you can
- Do not take too much vitamin A, hence do not eat fish more than twice a fortnight.
- Avoid cod liver oil. Stop eating fish, meat eating is dangerous to the liver!
- Never eat raw or uncooked fish, meat or poultry as there is a high risk of infections , bacteria, parasites and viruses.
- When taking supplements, always drink water.
- A known fact among natural healers: if the liver is right, cancer can be eliminated.
SOURCE NATURAL REMEDIES encyclopedia
Educations is the key to good health, the more you know the better choices you make.